Welcome to our page...



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OMG...Did you watch One Tree Hill's Finale??? SPOILERS!!!

First of all, I did not know what to expect when Lucas and Peyton left last season, but I am happy to say that I loved the new season without them. Not that I don't miss them on the show, but I was pleasantly suprised on how quickly I became attached to Clay and Quinn's characters. Nathan and Haley have been a favorite since the series began, so it's always nice to still have them around...glad to see that Haley is finally moving past her mother's death...life goes on, right? BUT.....I know that OTH has been picked up for another season, but I will be biting my nails until we find out what happens to Clay and Quinn....can you believe that crazy Katie girl who wants Clay actually shot he and Quinn last night??? I guess if she couldn't have him then no one could!! CRAZY...DRAMA!!!!

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/one-tree-hill

No comments:

Post a Comment