Welcome to our page...



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sex and the City 2



Ok, this was my Memorial Day treat! My mom, sister and I went to see it on Sunday afternoon. No, it was not as good as the first movie, but hey...who would have thought that they would have made movies out of the show anyway? Nonetheless....it was good to me...and to all Sex and the City fans out there. Not as good as the first, but still good and funny for the true fans out there. I think the best part of it...and my husband got a laugh out of this...was the man sitting beside my sister griping and complaining through the entire film. He kept fake laughing at all the actual funny parts and repeatedly saying " you're gonna owe me for this one, honey"...in other words, his wife...God bless her soul...must not have any friends because she brought her negative husband with her. Don't get me wrong....I love my husband, but NEVER in a million years would I even fathom the thought of taking him to see a movie like this...then again...he would never agree to go, so that probably says a lot about this guy who deep down may have really enjoyed it and just didn't want to admit it!!!....there's a little reverse psychology for ya!!! Anyway, weather you liked the movie or not....you cannot deny loving the fashion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment